<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3525341050296259220?origin\x3dhttp://fr3ed0m-2-l0v3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
V!v13n Luv A.N.JELL
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

My name is Vivien...
Give mii present 111194 ^^
SINgLE
Studying in Jurong sec now (:
Likes A.N.JELL & Baby PIGLET...


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Nose Piercing
Iphone
New Phone
New Bottom
Tattooooo....
New Top
Baby PIgLET

Tagboard


Tagg before you leave =P

Plurk.com
LOVESboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erase
And i promise you that you will never be replaced
I love you yes i do
I'll be with you as long as you want me too
Until the end of time From the day I met you I know we've be together
And now I know I wanna be with
you forever
I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses
I can say i'm truly happy to the same
You've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate
There's never been no doubt in my mind
That i'll regret ever having you by my side
But if the day come that i'll have to let you go
I think that something I should probadly let you know
With everything that i spent with you
Then i will miss you cuz i'm happy that i have you at all
[Repeat Chorus]
I feel for you yes i do I'll be with you as long as you want me to Until the end of time ♥


♥our lips must always be sealed
1:07 AM